What is Nonfiction Monday?
Bloggers across the kidlitosphere celebrate Nonfiction Monday by writing about nonfiction books for kids on Monday.
Join Nonfiction Monday!
We invite you to join us!
- Write about a nonfiction book for kids next Monday on your own blog.
- Copy the Nonfiction Monday button to use in your blog post.
- Add your post to the weekly Nonfiction Monday Round-up on this group blog!
Q. How can I add my post to the Nonfiction Monday Round-up group blog?
A. Email Anastasia Suen and ask to be invited to join this blog.
Q. How do I find the Nonfiction Monday Round-up blog on my WordPress account?
A. Click on the My Blogs section on your dashboard.
- Each week that you have a Nonfiction Monday post, you can add that post to the round-up blog.
- Sign in to your WordPress account.
- Copy and paste the post (or an excerpt) from your own blog into this group blog.
- Remember to include a book cover so your post can be shared on Pinterest.
- Create a User Profile so all of your posts on the blog will have a bio box at the bottom. (The bio is NOT mailed with the post. It will only be visible on the blog.)
- Sign your name at the bottom of your post and add a link to bring readers back to your blog.
- A few days before (or first thing on Monday) use the 24 hour clock to schedule your post to be sent out on Nonfiction Monday.
- Check the times on the other posts for that day and allow 10 minutes between posting times to avoid any software glitches.
- If we all schedule our posts to go out in the early morning hours, we can invite visitors to come and pin our posts throughout the day on Monday.
~ Anastasia Suen, Nonfiction Monday Founder